I know I said I probably wouldn’t post on the weekends… but I needed to make up for posting just a picture one day. Here is a starting list of things that have made me felt wonderful since the beginning of my weight loss.
1. Ordering t-shirts online and not being afraid they are not going to fit. YAY!
2. Having more confidence and not afraid to go on more adventures.
3.Feeling like the impossible is suddenly very possible. (Like losing 100 pounds… didn’t seem like I could do it last year)
4. Knowing with each pound lost, I am finding a little more of my charisma and personality.
5. Cuddling up close to my fiance and not feeling like such a pig.
6. Saying yes more to hanging out and doing things because I am not so ashamed of how I look or worried about the next time I am going to eat (seriously, that was one of my worries…instead of just having a good time, I worried about food).
7. Not being afraid of going to an amusement park (Disneyland in less than a month!) because I know I have the stamina to go all day and fit into the rides. =D
8. Enjoying the beauty of nature by actually going out and walking in it instead of just from a seat in a car.
9. Fully embracing my inner dork because I am less insecure (I guess this goes with the whole confidence thing… but it has felt really nice to not worry about being judged negatively)
10. Happiness. This is the happiest I have felt in a long time.