Why this week was AWESOME:
1. I officially lost 40 pounds which feels like such a huge milestone. I don’t know what it is… but once you lose 40, I feel like I am REALLY losing weight. I have lost 10 and 20 pounds over and over again, and then gained it all and plus some… but this time, I really feel like I am heading in the right direction.
2. I went shopping for the first time in AGES. Not only that, I went into a dressing room and did not leave the room feeling guilty and ugly. I definitely checked myself out in the mirror. A few times.
3. I got new chemical-free facial wash and moisturizers from Burt’s Bees and it has really helped a lot. My face is a lot smoother and doesn’t have such giant pores anymore. Other facial washes always dried out my skin and really irritated… but I really like going chemical free. Any else have chemical-free stories? Preferences? Favorite brands?
4. I ran 2.6 miles all in one shot! No walking! It felt amazing, and I love that I am getting more confidence in myself. I am trusting that my legs are not just going to collapse underneath me or something. I know how to push myself to do that one more step… and it is amazing. I cannot believe how much I have changed in the past few months.
5. The AMAZING people at the DMV. I lost my license… 2 weeks before a big trip! And that happened to be my only form of photo ID. Normally it takes a few weeks to get your license and that would be really cutting it close… but the awesome people at the DMV put a rush on it, and I received my license in a matter of days. I was SO happy. I could kiss them. Or at least hug them. It was just totally made my day… I was so worried I would not get it in time.
6. Completing this week means that I am only a little over a week away towards my vacation! I am so excited. After last year, I am really looking forward to the sunshine, the friends, and my fiance’s amazing family out in Colorado.
7. The fiance and I saw a potential wedding venue!
8. Lots of tasty meals and amazing company.
9. I have worked out 4 out of 5 days this week and plan on working out tomorrow.
10. Every morning, I wake up next to a man I love. (I know that does not pertain to this week alone but… it is just awesome).
I am thinking of doing something like this every Friday… maybe a little reflection Fridays? Who knows! All I know is that I really love how this week turned out. I hope you all have a nice weekend and I will be back around Monday!