1. I am sooo done with the 200’s but I still have 16 more pounds left to lose before I am out of the 200’s. It is a bummer and I am losing some of my patience… but I need to refocus!
2. Yesterday I climbed 2 and a half mountains… last year, I couldn’t even go up a hill. Big difference!
3. I am not 100% certain what I want to do with my life… I definitely want to be a mother, I would love to help coach people in their weight loss journeys, and I also would love to someday run a bed and breakfast (looking for investors now!).
4. My eating habits have gotten a little sloppy lately… I haven’t been too bad, but I definitely have not been great either.
5. I did survive my week long sugar detox! But my weight did not really change much this week. I am holding steady at 216 for a 51 pound weight loss.
6. I am glad that bout of depression went away rather quickly. Last year, I would be depressed for months.
7. Father’s Day is making me a little sad. We are celebrating by making some ribs and baking cookies with my mom.
8. I love sunshine.
9. And the ocean.
10. I kind of hate how pressured my mom is making me feel for buying a house and settling down. I would love to own a house but it is a big commitment.
11. I love that tired feeling that comes from a day of full activity.
12. Lobster is delicious. Definitely need some more of that this summer.
13. I should fold laundry but I really do not have the motivation for it.
14. In one month and a day, my fiance and I will have been together for 4 years.
15. The one thing I am absolutely sure about is the fact that I cannot wait to be his wife.