Title is a direct quote from last night. I drank a little too much yesterday and I am still paying for it today. I am hoping after horseback riding and going running today that I can counteract some of the damage from all the liquid calories I had yesterday! Ooops. Oh well, have to break loose every now and then… The pirate dreams were entertaining after all!
I didn’t want to go a long time without writing a blog post… so I at least wanted to post about the delicious low-calorie, low fat zucchini muffins that I made over the weekend! Mmm, yummy!!
1 Cup of Wheat Flour
2/3 Cup of Flour
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Zucchini
4 Tablespoons Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin/cupcake tins with wrappers.
2. Mix the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3. Mix the sugar, the egg, almond milk, zucchini and the applesauce in another bowl.
4. Slowly add in the flour mixture with the liquid mixture.
5.Spoon out the batter and divide into 12 cupcake wrappers.
6. Bake for 13 – 15 minutes.
Super easy and delicious! They come to be about 110 calories a piece so I normally eat 2 in the morning.
Tomorrow will probably be a 2 poster kind of day! I have pictures from date night and also a lovely award “thank you” I need to shout out!