Since my mind has been all over the place lately, I don’t have the focus to write a well thought out of post right now. So on to randomness!
1. I absolutely love road trips! I did not know I would love driving so much but I really did not mind. It was fun insulting really bad drivers (there are just some people that should not be on the road), but it was even more fun helping out nice drivers. Or paying the tolls of people behind us (I always wanted to do that! and it was a rainy night so it seemed like a way to brighten up a person’s day).
2. Virginia Beach = Paradise. It was so much fun!
3. I am stressing out a little bit about my jaw surgery. Less than a week away! I will be on a completely liquid diet for 6 weeks. I am going to miss food…
4. I did not lose much in terms of weight this month but I am really not that upset about it.
5. I need new pants that actually fit. All my pants are too big.
6. Love the Fall weather, but I really want to learn how to use scarves.
7. In fact, I really want to have a whole new wardrobe!
8. I was under anesthesia yesterday and I am still feeling the affects of it today. I really want to organize and be active, but my legs feel like jello.
9. My head feels cloudy too, but I am going to attempt to make an apple crisp for Game Night!
10. My healthy journey is kind of just going straight right now… I know I will be losing weight on the liquid diet, but it is not how I want to lose weight. Mostly I will be trying to figure out how to eat after my wires are cut in a way that I don’t eat absolutely everything in sight! So meanwhile, I am going to have to figure out new things to write about… like how I want to re-organize the living room and get rid of my “overweight” clothes.
I am starting to get a little sleepy again. Darn medical stuff.
Off to watch some Big Bang Theory and re-think my blogging topics!