It’s Award time! I haven’t done this one before and I like to do each one at least once. Big thanks goes to Girl of the Hour for nominating me! She is a totally awesome and motivating person! I definitely recommend checking out her blog and cheering her on as she conquers her fitness goals.
11 Facts About Yourself
1. My wedding ring and engagement ring are now way too big. They really need to be re-sized because they are really close to just falling off my finger at any time.
2. Before weight loss, I absolutely despised shopping…now I am super excited to go on a big shopping spree, and I am interested in layering and looking hot. Even when I was not overweight, I never had confidence like I do now. I sometimes feel like I was meant to go on this weight loss journey to really figure out who I am.
3. I hate washing dishes. That’s my least favorite chore. I also don’t like folding laundry. Mostly because they are chores that I can never get ahead in. haha
4. I definitely see my future involves living near the ocean. I absolutely love the ocean. Being in Virginia Beach really ignited my love for the sea.
5. I gave in and read 50 Shades of Grey. The writing was very simple but I admit, I enjoyed it. I don’t know what that says about me… but oh well. I am almost done with the entire trilogy.
6. My biggest fear is losing my husband. I try to pride myself in being independent, but he is my rock.
7. After my surgery, I have been losing hair like crazy. It makes me a little sad. I have such thin hair to begin with… but apparently this is not uncommon after undergoing a major surgery. Stress does some crazy things!
8. Soup is currently my best friend. I get my calories and vegetables in and the texture doesn’t creep me out.
9. My favorite shows are The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and Friends.
10. Traveling is one of my absolute favorite past times. I also learned that I really love driving, even if it is for long periods of time. And my husband is the best navigator in the world. My biggest freak out is merging. Without his eyes, I don’t think I would like driving as much.
11. Right now my cravings include Sesame Chicken, Corn Dogs, Bacon, Sushi, Sushi, SUSHI. Can you tell I am missing Sushi?
11 Questions from the Nominator
1) Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook! I still do not understand how to use Twitter.
2) Christmas or Halloween?
Christmas. I absolutely love Christmas. I love baking cookies, decorating the tree, and giving presents. I absolutely love finding the perfect gift for someone.
3) Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. I love Chocolate.
4) Favorite Pizza Toppings?
I actually don’t really have a favorite. It changes depending on my mood. I normally go with a Supreme. A little bit of everything.
5) Favorite Movie?
Armageddon. But I also recently fell in love with Despicable Mhttps://journeytoawesomehood.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.phpe.
6) If you could have dinner with 5 famous people who would they be?
Neil Patrick Harris. Ellen. Robert Downey Jr. Jason Segel. Jillian Michaels.
7) Where would you choose to max out your credit card?
Maurice’s. I just love their clothes!
8) If you could have a super power what would it be?
Mind reading. I am always really worried about what people think of me. But then at the same time this would be a curse.
9) If your life was made into a movie what would the title of the movie be?
Journey to Awesomehood :p
10) Who would play you in the movie?
Jennifer Morrison. haha
11) Which would you be a contestant on Survivor, Big Brother or Amazing Race?
I don’t know. I don’t really watch reality TV shows. Probably Amazing Race with the Hubby.
4. Thirty Story
11 Questions FOR YOU
1. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?
3. What’s your favorite planet?
4. What cheers you up the most when you are feeling down?
5. What is one goal you want to accomplish before the end of the year?
6. You just found a large sum of money on the street. What do you do with it?
7. If you were on a liquid diet, what do you think your favorite food would be? (Can you tell I am looking for ideas. ;p)
8. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
9. Do you have a favorite game?
10. What is your least favorite chore?
11. Do you know how to tie a scarf?
Enjoy my minions!